The short answer is, I don't think so. L-Soft deleted everything when we
decided to stop paying them $600 a year around 2006.

The slightly longer answer is, they probably exist somewhere, but heck if I
know where. The likeliest place is my old armory.com account, but shell
access is down and I don't think FTP is showing everything. I'll do some
digging and let everyone know if I find anything.

--Rose