From: wnndl@googlegroups.com <wnndl@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Doug Elrod
(d...@cornell.edu) <dre1_...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:13 AM
To: wnndl@googlegroups.com <wnndl@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: BILL GREENWOOD (was Re: Super Bowl theme)

Has it been sufficiently verified?  The Dead People Server is no help.

-Doug Elrod (d...@cornell.edu)
P.S.  In JRR Tolkien's stories, before the GREAT SPIDER INVASION, Mirkwood was
called "Greenwood the Great".  In our modern day, there just may have been an
ANCHOR deserving of that term....

On Tue Jan 21 2020 01:16:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Richard de Give