In Star Trek's "The Trouble with Tribbles", the Klingon Commander,
referring to Kirk, called him:

"Kirk may be a swaggering, overbearing, tin-plated dictator with delusions of godhood..

"That's right. And if I think that Kirk is a Denebian slime devil, well, that's my opinion, too."
    ====
and now, to Anderson Cooper, referring to President Trump
after the latter's presser this evening [a]

"an obese turtle on his back, flailing in the hot sun."

[a] putting the politics aside, imnsho, President
Trump looked like shit.  He couldn't catch his breath,
he was shaky, his colour was off...

                     dan...@panix.com