[Twitter, reformatted, lightly edited]

https://twitter.com/Italiano_Laura/status/1387160744962179080

@Italiano_Laura
An announcement: Today I handed in my resignation to my editors at the New York Post.

The Kamala Harris story -- an incorrect story I was ordered to write and which I failed to push back hard enough against -- was my breaking point.

It's been a privilege to cover the City of New York for its liveliest, wittiest tabloid -- a paper filled with reporters and editors I admire deeply and hold as friends. I'm sad to leave.
    ========
Ms. Italiano has been with the NY Post just about forever...
                     dan...@panix.com