background:

Ghislane Maxwell was convicted yesterday on sex trafficking
charges for her BFF.

The BBC covered the story, and interviewed...

    Alan Dershowitz

for his thoughts.

Yes, the same Dersh who was a participant in at least
some of the activities (he's admitted to getting a
massage there, but "kept [his] pants on".

The BBC got _heavily_ roasted for this bit of stupidity
and replied with an "oops we did it again" non apology.

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsPR/status/1476506386964131840

In a statement, the BBC said: "Last night's interview with Alan Dershowitz after the Ghislaine Maxwell verdict did not meet the BBC's editorial standards, as Mr Dershowitz was not a suitable person to interview as an impartial analyst, and we did not make the relevant background clear to our audience.

"We will look into how this happened."
https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/national/19815791.bbc-interview-lawyer-alan-dershowitz-not-suitable/

                     dan...@panix.com