Okay now I have a mental picture of Jeff Zucker having sex and if anyone wants
me I'll be in the corner in a fetal position pouring bleach into my eyes.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Feb 2, 2022 12:09 PM
To: wnn
Subject: of only... that covered competitive media...

[from Twittter]

CNN President Jeff Zucker resigns, citing relationship with colleague
Jeff Zucker resigned as president of CNN and chairman of WarnerMedia's news and
sports division on Wednesday, citing his failure to disclose to the company a
"consensual relationship with a close colleague."

In a memo sent to staff, Zucker said that the relationship was
questioned during a network investigation into Chris Cuomo,
the CNN anchor who was fired in December over his involvement in
the political affairs of his brother, former New York
Governor Andrew Cuomo.
========
ahhhh, from the Atlana Journal-Consitution

Atlanta Journal-Constitution
@ajc
13m
#BREAKING: Jeff Zucker resigned after a relationship with Allison Gollust came
to light. She is CNN's executive vice president and chief marketing officer.
She is one of the network's key decision makers and said she isn't leaving CNN.