(with apologies to Lou Grant and Chuckles the Clown)

[TMZ]

Bob Saget  Died from Brain Bleed After Hitting Head

Bob Saget did not die of a heart attack or a stroke -- which authorities believed was the case -- we've learned the cause of death was more shocking and tragic.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... after checking into the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Orlando on January 9, he hit his head on something. We're told authorities don't know what object he hit -- possibly the headboard -- but there was an obvious bruise on the back of his head.

Authorities believe Bob did not know the severity of the injury and got under the covers and went to sleep. We're told he never woke up and died from a brain bleed.
      =======

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/09/bob-saget-died-brain-bleed-after-hitting-his-head
                     dan...@panix.com