I don't believe any FNC programs have ever simulcast on broadcast radio.
Even Bill O'Reilly's old radio show was a separate effort from his TV show.*

FNC is simulcast on SiriusXM along with other 24/7 news networks, but
satellite radio doesn't have the restrictions broadcast radio does.

*Fox News Talk is the 24/7 satellite radio channel with various radio talk
shows, many of them also syndicated to broadcast radio - like a radio show
done by FNC morning host Brian Kilmeade. Again, separate from his TV work.

Since Bill O'Reilly's radio show was not allowed on satellite radio, Fox
News Talk aired its own show "Fox Across America", once hosted by my good
friend and colleague in my KFBK days - Spencer Hughes...