A bit earlier tonight I saw some info on The Twitter
claiming the Russians had agreed to another "humanitarian"
ceasefire along the evacuation routes.

No story on the Over The Air channels.  MSNBC and CNN
were rerunning earlier material.  I even checked
News Nation Now [a], that tenth rate attempt by WGN
at setting up an alternaitve to the others.  Ditto.

So since my EVIL AFFILIATE, WXYZ from Detroit [b],
only broadcasts the LAST HALF HOUR of WNN (right
now it's showing, as I cringe, a repeat of "Live
with Kelly and Ryan") I gave FNC a chance.

And they were, in fact, running live coverage.

Dammit.

[a] a couple of years ago they announced a low budget
version of CNN, where they'd be using local journalists
from all their affiliated or sister or friendly stations
to cover stories.  It's a good idea, but journalism
history is littered with similar attempts that crashed
and burned.

They've been spiralling downhill ever since the start,
pandering to, well, I won't describe it any further.

(Oh, and they're only a few hours/day).

[b] yeah, I'm primarily now in the broadcast
footprint of The Motor City.  There's a dog
involved, and a wife.
                     dan...@panix.com