I just hope that expressing "Mea Culpa" is the proper "stand down" response.  I
mean, getting
through those locks on the Erie Canal can be a CHALLENGE! :-)

-Doug Elrod (d...@cornell.edu)
   Rhiannon Ally was saying today that Benjamin Franklin *didn't* invent
Daylight Saving Time.
Hopefully, this isn't *another* coded message!

 On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 03:43:25 PM EDT, danny burstein
<dan...@panix.com> wrote:

On Fri, 4 Nov 2022, 'Doug Elrod' via World News Now Discussion List wrote:

[snip]

> -Doug Elrod (d...@cornell.edu)

> P.S.  Daylight Savings Time ends Sunday, Nov. 6!  Fall back, where
> applicable....

Doug, we caught your emergency signal ("savings" instead
of the correct "saving").  The rescue team is enroute.

When you hear a foghorn, count to ten and then
hit the floor, covering your eyes..  And hold
your breath, too.