[cbc]

Sue Johanson, beloved Canadian sex educator, dead at 93

Sue Johanson, the beloved Canadian broadcaster who in her golden years enraptured a generation with straightforward sex advice, has died at age 93, a representative confirmed to CBC News on Thursday.
The broadcaster was best known for hosting the Canadian call-in radio and then television program Sunday Night Sex Show, which led to a successful U.S. spinoff called Talk Sex With Sue Johanson.
Johanson's Sunday Night Sex Show premiered as a live call-in program on Toronto radio in 1984, with a television version of the show airing on W Network from 1996 to 2005. The U.S. spinoff, Talk Sex With Sue Johanson, began in 2002 and concluded in 2008.
     ====
rest:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/sue-johanson-obit-1.6892524

Typical comment:

RevDaniel
@RevDaniel
I still remember her at a school assembly saying "Oh, you're too large for a condom? It's too tight?" ... then pulling a condom over her arm down to her elbow, and waving it around saying "If any of you gentleman can boast one THIS size, I'd like to see you after." RIP Sue

                     dan...@panix.com