Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mary Block <maru0...@comcast.net>
Date: March 16, 2024 at 10:24:14 PM PDT
To: wnndl@googlegroups.com
Subject: [wnn] Why to like ABC on the fault line

What disappointed me was that they didn’t mention my father who did the 11:00 news for a while in the early 60’s. And they gave way too much time to that jerk Heston and his bugle and his religion. 🤮. And worst of all, they didn’t say one word about the two men who were the real founders of the station, John Cohan and Bill Oates.

Mary

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad