Ok, to be clear here...  WABC AM radio, 770 kc, broadcasting
50,000 watts from NYC... is no longer part of the ABC network
(well, pseudo network) in any way, shape, or form [a].

A NYC billionaire, John Catsimatidis, bought it from,
umm, whatever its exact status was... about four
years ago and has been having some fun with it.

To his credit, he re-hired Cousin Brucie to DJ music
Sat evenings.  However, most of the week daytime
programming is quasi right-wing "talk".

One of these shows was... the Rudy hour.  But Catsimatidis
finally got pissed enough to fire him.

disclosure: Catsi and I have known each other for a decade,
and he'll read maybe 1/10th of the notes I send him, and
actually follow up on maybe 1/10,000th of them.

Anyway, just sending this out 'cuz the tenuous ABC connection...

The NYPost has a great story about this:

https://nypost.com/2024/05/10/us-news/rudy-giuliani-blasts-wabc-for-firing-over-election-talk/

[a] at times they've run ABC network news feeds.  I have
absolutely no idea who "owns" or affiliated with what
in that regard these days.

                     dan...@panix.com