Maaf saya replay isi e-mail yang nyasar.
ini e-mail salah alamat, kapan saya ngikutin Presentasi DDR, koq bisa masuk ke e-mail saya.
walah aya2 wae bhs inggris uing masih pasif......

----- Pesan Diteruskan ----
Dari: Cameron Noble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kepada: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Cameron Noble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Terkirim: Selasa, 9 September, 2008 10:48:58
Topik: DDR Presentation

Dear All,

Thank to all who attended yesterday's presentation at BRA by Irma Specht (IOM) and Glaucia Boyer and Susanne Brezina (UNDP) for the Multi-Stakholder Review of Post-Conflict Programming about the preliminary findings of their research in to the Demobilization, Disarmament and Reintegration (DDR) process in Aceh. I hope that you found the presentation stimulating and useful. I have attached the presentations to this email for your records.

Please note yesterday's presentation was not their final product and their research is still ongoing. Your questions and comments after the presentation were great feedback to help them to further understand the situation and needs in Aceh in regards to DDR and to refine their findings to date.

As I stated yesterday, Susanne will be in Aceh until September 19. Until that time she will be both spending time in Banda Aceh and conducting field research in various locations around Aceh. Her HP number in Aceh is 0815-1173-2803. If you would like to pass on any comments to her please feel free to call but note that her time is limited here so she may not be able to fulfill all requests for meetings.

Thank you again for your interest in the presentation and in the Multi-Stakeholder Review of Post Conflict Programming.

Regards

Cameron Noble

Cameron Noble

Conflict and Development Consultant, World Bank

Team Leader, Multi-stakeholder Review of Post-conflict Programming

Lt. 2 Gd. Biro Organisasi, Kantor Gubernur

Jl. T. Nyak Arief No. 219, Lampineung

Banda Aceh, NAD.

Office Tel: +62-8)651-7551377 Ext. 512

Mobile: +62-(0)812-6992655