WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON CAMPUS UNTIRTA!!! Anybody want a war? Who's your
opponent who? Is the Jaro Khasan? Akh.....rek ngupi heula dak..................

I respect the miliser WB. I want to tell you all, that this issue is a problem
that must be resolved by the relevant primary sources are people who have
plagiarized his writing. I personally have nothing to do with this problem, but
pay attention and concerned primarily case of plagiarism by a professor. What
would the world be if an educator is dong things that are not ethical. Blurred
image, if the Indonesian education characterized by color blackish gray, so do
not be surprised this affects the quality of life of nation and state. On
effect of blurring the color of our education, the emergence behaviours that
deviate from order of the good life. Campus as an institution that produces
superior human resources , if the campus is good ......it will produce a good
juga lah !!

Lain balaga aing ngomong kubahasa linggis, letah aing asa kagok mun ngomong
basa Indonesia atawa basa sunda Banten. Letah aing loba teuing dahar getuk,
kudu ngamaklum bae.

      Menambah banyak teman sangatlah mudah dan cepat. Undang teman dari
Hotmail, Gmail ke Yahoo! Messenger sekarang!
http://id.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Kirim email ke