So often, I neglect to say "Thanks", so for your kindness in sharing, and
taking the time to post (I especially like this one) may you and your
household reap the rewards of "love thy neighbor"...sharing is loveing...
especially when it tastes good, and this one is GREAT for diabetics
Thanks...... pi to the 10th power
Shirley in VA

 Roasted Mushrooms With Asparagus
Serves 4

1 Pound Baby Portablello Mushrooms, Washed, Dried And
Sliced Thickly
1 Pound Asparagus
2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Thyme
1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Remove the woody
stems off of the asparagus spears, and cut them into 2
inch pieces. Mix the olive oil with the garlic, herbs
and seasonings in an ovenproof casserole dish large
enough to fit all of the mushrooms and asparagus
pieces. Add the mushrooms to the dish, and mix well,
coating the mushrooms with the flavored oil. Bake for
about 10 minutes, and then add the asparagus pieces.
Stir to mix and continue baking another 20 to 25
minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the heat,
and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar. Serve.

http://www.worldfamousrecipes.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/
http://www.quotesquotes.com/
http://quotations.home.worldnet.att.net/