Maybe it's just my install then, but it's still not working and I'm on rev
(2.8-beta1-11389

It made an autosave, but it's identical to the old revision, I dunno what's
up with it.

George Pearce
[email protected]
http://www.iampearce.com
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Martin
Sent: 18 May 2009 01:12
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [wp-testers] Pages Dont Update?

Seems fine for me....

Martin

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "George Pearce" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 7:33 AM
Subject: [wp-testers] Pages Dont Update?


> Okay, I'm running 2.8-beta1, and I just went to change an about page very
> slightly - clicked "Update Page" and it loaded as it does normally; but it
> didn't save the changes. I tried this with Firefox and Chrome, with 
> various
> edits using both the visual and code editors, and still nothing happens.
>
>
> Is this just my install, or a bug?
>
>
>
> George Pearce
>
> [email protected]
>
> http://www.iampearce.com
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> wp-testers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
> 


_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to