Il giorno gio 04 giu 2009 11:32:43 CEST, Rainer Meier ha scritto:

Seems to be related to WPKG detection of currently assigned IP adress(es). The way to detect the IP address might be different on Windows 98 (well, quite sure it is because it access the "Windows NT" key which I think did not exist in W98).

I will have a look if it is possible to implement a work-around for W98 - or
probably just catch the error and not support IP-address-based profile
assignments on Windoes 98.

thanks a lot for your support

how can i help you? (send me private mails without problems)