mscdex wrote:

If you're not afraid of the command line, you can always use xmllint for
windows (or linux). It's pretty simple to use, just specify the xml filename
and xsd filename and it'll display any errors/warnings. xmllint for windows can
be found here: http://www.zlatkovic.com/libxml.en.html (the actual binary is in
the libxml2 package).
<<
The XMLTools Notepad++ plug-in uses the xmllib2.dll and I gat a warning, that
the XSD file can not be parsed for the packages.xsd.

For the hosts and profiles I get an error, that there is an definition missing
or something along those lines.

Will have do some more checking, but thanks for your suggestion, will have a
look at this too.

---
Stefan