d.guthm...@gmx.net wrote:
Hello,

I've set up a WPKG-Installation last week... the most Problems I've got fixed
by reading the FAQ and the Mailing list, but a few problems are still remaining
- one of them:

I've configured the WPKG-Clients, that they will do the installation on
computer-shutdown... I've included the German Messages in my config.xml, but the Messages
are still displayed in english (like "Please wait, don't restart or power off your
computer...")... how can I fix it?

If you run the setup tool in %PROGRAMFILES%\wpkg\, what messages do you see there? The original ones, or the ones you configured?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org