Hi Calvin,

On 10.04.2012 15:50, calvin chan wrote:
Hi, I am new to WPKG. I would like to check if anyone could let me
know where to find the source code for the WPKG1.3-bin.zip?

Latest version of the stable WPKG code can always be found on SVN.

The server component can be browsed here for example:
<http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/>

I would also like to know how to run the WPKG1.3-bin.zip because after
extracting the file, it only show the file wpkg1.3.bin.

After extracting the ZIP archive you should get a folder (not a file) called "wpkg" which contains the WPKG server-side distribution (including wpkg.js). I am using 7-Zip to extract it and just verified the archive on wpkg.org, it works fine.

Maybe you have extracted to a sub-folder called wpkg-1.3.0-bin so your files are located at wpkg-1.3.0-bin\wpkg.

Further notes on installation and usage can be found on WPKG wiki:
<http://wpkg.org/Installation_instructions>

Environment-specific setup assistance might be provided by the community as well if you ask for assistance here. However please try to read the documentation first.

br,
Rainer