Hey folks.

I was pleased to see the extent to which the first chartered meeting of wpkops went down down something in the capaable hands of it's first-time wg chair. I've been looking for an additional chair to assist the very capable Sharon Boyen and round out the roster. At this point I'd like to throw the process of finding a new chair open to volunteers. If you are willing any able to serve in the role of co-chair for wpkops would you shoot me an email offlist? I'll follow up individually over the next couple of days with the volunteers and see if we can't get someone to share the (not yet daunting) workload.

thanks
joel