Colleagues - Since my message announcing that we are seeking more
authors/editors to contribute to, and provoke discussion on, our draft
documents, I have received one offer of help.  I ask you all to consider
whether you too could help out in this regard.  If you feel that you can,
please get in touch with me.

The workload, were you to volunteer, may not be very onerous; all that is
expected is that you read the drafts of the particular document, apply your
knowledge of the subject matter, and provide suggestions for improvement on the
list.

So, please give it some thought.

Thanks a lot.  All the best.  Tim.