Now they are Axway.

From: wpkops [mailto:wpkops-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Tim Moses
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 8:24 AM
To: Rick Andrews
Cc: wpkops@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [wpkops] OCSP Responder Vendors

How about Tumbleweed (inheritor of the Valicert legacy)?

All the best. Tim.

On Nov 26, 2013, at 10:16 PM, "Rick Andrews"
<rick_andr...@symantec.com<mailto:rick_andr...@symantec.com>> wrote:
Folks,

I'm thinking we should also send the survey to vendors of OCSP Responder
software. I know of CoreStreet, and I've heard tell of others, but I don't know
who they are.

  *   Do you think we should include such companies?
  *   If yes, should we create a separate section in the questionnaire for them?
  *   If yes, do you know of other candidate companies, and maybe a contact
point for each of them?

Thanks,

-Rick