This is quite an extensive survey.  I wonder if it's length may reduce
response rate.  However, I think it does capture a lot of very important
information, and I'm anxious to see collected responses.  Perhaps it would
be appropriate to indicate that response is not required, but we are trying
to collect this information and that if they are unable to respond we'll
have to do our best to figure out their product's capabilities through
testing. (In my experience, some questions, like the wildcards, are likely
to need testing even if the company thinks they know how they work ;))

I did notice the following.  Apologies if these were ruled out in earlier
discussions.
 - OCSP Responder does not inquire after an ability to feed in a
certificate database for returning different answers for not-issued certs
 - OCSP Responder Nonce probably needs a "If the user configured it to"
option, or just add the word 'support' to the question
 - Perhaps it would be worth asking if you are able to tweak the SSL Record
Size for performance reasons

-tom