Hi Tony,

I can see you saved me the trouble to submit the proposal to the PKIX list.

I am not operating in a vacuum. I am currently involved in a smart grid
project within Denmark (http://www.chpcom.dk – in Danish unfortunately),
where use of PKI has been included.

There is some pressure by the major electricity company
(http://energinet.dk/EN/Sider/default.aspx)  to make me the Danish Member
representative in ITU-T SG17. It takes a lot of red tape. I am also active
in IEC TC57 WG15. As I mentioned, the proposal has been submitted to that
group for comments.

I will make an effort to get onto the wpkops mailing list.

I am interested in any constructive comment.

Kind regards,

Erik