On 7/7/15 12:36 PM, Jeremy Rowley wrote:
> This paper sounds like a wish list of select issues taken from the
> Mozilla forums.  I don't see why it would be published as
> informational RFC? Is the goal to make a list of issues that
> community members feel need to be discussed? I don't get it.

In general, I'd look at a 00 draft published against the deadline for a
particular meeting as the opening salvo in a conversation someone wants
to have, in this case somewhere at ietf 93.

I have this somewhere in my queue along with some fraction of the other
thousand or so drafts submitted against the monday cutoff.