Remix 2 Self-Forging Fragment

    Chorus: Mouth Tell Me 2-Na Fish Becomes Shot For 32 Times
Like It Live I Be Flesh Airwaves Like His See Me Rock
For 32 Times Like Their Eyes Was Like John Wayne Gassey You
Need To Catch Wreck Hit Deck Cause J5 I'm From Every
    Crazy Lazy Kid We All Could've Puffed To Open Your Town
Bucking Off Some Rounds Of What House And Mandy Won't
Date Sandy Brown Eyes Was Like His Toes For Acting Like His
See Me House And Fright Now Come Correct Nu-Mark Hit
     Yellow Tape On Your Cassette I'm From Every Crazy Lazy
Kid We Got Shot For 32 Times Like Their Wreck Hit
House And Enjoy Styles To House And Fright Now Come
Correct Nu-Mark Hit House And Shit Was Like His See Me
     Your Perfect Blend Cause We'll Pop Deck Cause We'll
Pop House And Bone For You See Me My Pressure Step
And Enjoy Getting Played Like It Stretch Fossilized
Knitting Bolo Selective Call Sucka Of Trunk Plus
    Yellow Tape On Your Town Bucking Off Some Rounds Of What
Trunk Plus Block Knitting Bolo Vulnerability Wake Signature
Control Selective Sintering Evident When Flesh Bound It
Don't Stop Every Crazy Lazy Kid We All Could've Puffed
Shot For 32 Times Like John Wayne Gassey You Need To Keep It
Don't Stop Every Crazy Lazy Kid We Got To Catch Wreck Hit
     Yellow Tape On Your Perfect Blend Cause J5 I'm All
Could've Puffed To Catch Wreck Hit Trunk Plus
Carcass Spit Blood And Get That Ass Kicked From
Fossilized Flavor Crack Skull And Bone For All Yellow
    Tape On Your Perfect Blend Cause J5 I'm All Those Who Feel
Their See Me Rock For 32 Times Your Cassette I'm All
Trunk Plus Block Knitting Bolo Selective Sintering Evident
When J-U-R- Capital S Enjoy Styles To Catch Wreck Hit
  Yellow Tape On Plastic Step And Bone For Acting Like His
See Me Deck Cause J5 I'm Red As They Got Flesh
Bound To Catch Wreck Hit Fossilized Knitting Bolo
Vulnerability Wake Signature Control Selective Call Sucka Of
    Making Beats Trunk Plus House And Mandy Won't
Date Sandy Barium Docs Reigning Rocks All Flesh
Airwaves Like Rock Candy Down With Mork And Mandy Won't Date
Sandy Barium Docs Reigning Rocks All Crew Make Me
     Flesh Bound It Rush Ya Bow To Catch Wreck We Got Shot
For 32 Times Like John Wayne Gassey You Need To Keep It Live
I Be Bullets Imprinted It's Whipped It Hibernates Till
It Stretch Deck Cause J5 I'm All Bullets Imprinted
    It's Whipped It Hibernates Till It Live I Be Bullets
Imprinted It's Whipped It Hibernates Till It Live I Be
J-U-R- Capital S Enjoy Getting Played Like His See Me 2-Na
    Fish Becomes Spliff First Shoot Crew Make Me My
Pressure Step And Shit My Head Is Way Live I Be
Fossilized Flavor For Acting Like Rock Candy Down With Mork
And Shit Was Put Your Cassette I'm All Yellow Tape On
Your Cassette I'm From Every Crazy Lazy Kid We Got You Say
When You Say When You Straight Past Self-Forging Fragment

August Highland