Thanks, Alan.

Yes, it's true, 'the death of the author' ...

OK, my website (emotional mobile studio) is at:

http://www.geocities.com/supermiembro/otherbio.html

A short intro to it:

Ana Buigues (Made in Spain. València, 1962) has a 'taller móvil emocional'
(emotional mobile studio) located halfway through her portable computer,
electronic organizer, cameras, and cell phone, from which a series of
wreadings,
images, meditations, net.art, and wap.art projects have sprung.

Ana also works as

.Guerrera del Interfaz  [a politically committed heroine] and as
.Vincent Fourier  [a politically disenchanted persona].

Ana's works focus on the [in] visible, the unsayable, and the private
emotional
spaces that embrace interiority, catalyzed through digital technology,
communications devices, and the accidents of losing data (feelings &
memory).
She speaks about the conversion of words/files through computer protocols
and
algorithms as a metaphor for the artificiality of language to put our
emotional
chaos into intellectual order commenting upon the Cartesian body-mind split
theory and Turing machines.  Her pieces emphasize psychoemotional drives,
the
unfinished/unpolished, fragmentation and betweenness, the provisional as
permanent, and traveling.

>From 1990 to 2002, Ana lived in Alberta, Québec, and Ontario.  She is
currently
living in València. Her linguistic vocabulary mixes Canadian Anglophony,
Catalan from the Valencian region, baroque Castilian, and French.