You should join one of Jack Sarfatti's mailing lists. He's one of the few
really high level
physicists whose available much like you are Alan ONLINE! he's pretty amazing.
and pretty humorous and very kooky often.. but always spouting bizarre equations
formulas etc. here's a typical post:

Synopsis

I. Lost Horizons

The Dicke/Yilmaz/Puthoff type exponential SSS metric appears to be
incapable of generalization to rotating sources with gravimagnetic
fields Hi = g0i, i = 1,2,3 e.g. Kerr vacuum metric in 1916 GR that
reduces to the NON-ISOTROPIC SSS Schwarzschild metric when a = J/mc ->
0 where M = 2Gm/c^2.

The Dicke/Yilmaz/Puthoff type exponential ISOTROPIC SSS metric is

ds^2 = -(e^-2M/r)(cdt)^2 + (e^2M/r)[dr^2 + r^2(dtheta^2 +
sin^2thetadphi^2)]

Is ALLEGEDLY a solution to

Ruv - (1/2)Rguv = (8piG/c^4)Yilmaz's tuv(VACUUM)

Note, unlike my theory

Yilmaz's tuv(VACUUM) =/= (c^4/8piG)/\zpfguv (Sarfatti)

no one seems to be able to generalize this to the case J =/= 0, where
in contrast the Kerr metric of 1916 GR is in the WEAK FIELD limit (for
simplicity) is

ds^2 ~ -(1 - 2M/r)(cdt)^2 + (1 + 2M/r)dr^2 + r^2(dtheta^2 +
sin^2thetadphi^2)- (4a/r)sin^2theta(rdphi)(cdt)

Where the WEAK gravimagnetic field is the dimensionless weak
perturbation

g0phi = -4a/r << 1

There is nothing like this for the Dicke/Yilmaz/Puthoff type
exponential ISOTROPIC SSS metric I have seen. Hal Puthoff never sent
such a solution.

Also Hal says his metric is good even if M/r -> infinity! (strong
field). In contrast, the above 1916 GR metric is only good for r > 2M
outside the event horizon that Hal says does not exist. George Chapline
in his "dark energy star" theory also says lost horizon, but for a
completely different reason.

Note that in orthodox GR MTW epistemology the above metric
representations are only for static hovering non-geodesic LNIF
observers with non-gravity external forces holding them off-geodesic
paths at fixed r, theta, phi.

Note, the full Kerr-Newman 1916 GR metric solution to

Ruv = 0

r outside m & q

with source charge q is, with dimensionless metric tensor components

ds^2 = -[1 - (2Mr - Q^2)/r*^2](cdt)^2 - [(4Mr -
2Q^2)asin^2theta/r*^3](cdt)(r*dphi) + (r*^2/@)dr^2 + r*^2dtheta^2

+ [1 + (a/r)^2 + (2Mr - Q^2)(a/r)^2sin^2theta/r*^2]r^2sin^2thetadphi^2

@ = r^2 - 2Mr + a^2 + Q^2

r*^2 = r^2 - 2Mr + a^2 + Q^2

[Gm^2] = [q^2]

[G^1/2m] = [q]

Q = (G^1/2/c^2)q

[Q] = length

a = J/mc = MACRO-QUANTUM COMPTON WAVELENGTH OF ROTATING GEOMAGNETIC
SOURCE

[a] = length

Solar J is 1.63 x 10^48 grams cm^2 sec^-1 (Wheeler & Ciufolini
"Gravitation and Inertia" p. 495)

Solar m is 2 x 1033 gm

a(Solar) ~ 10^48/10^33x3x10^10 = (1/3)10^5 cm

2Gm(solar)/c^2 = 0.88 cm

i.e. a >> M for our Sun

That is, if the Sun were to gravitationally collapse keeping fixed J &
m it would be a NAKED SINGULARITY without a horizon!

i.e. a < M is the CLASSICAL "Particle" rotating black hole with an
outer event horizon where time stops at infinite red shift for outside
observer. There is Hawking BB radiation T > 0

The inner and outer horizons for a < M are for

@ = 0

Outer event horizon is

r+ = M + (M^2 - a^2)^1/2

Inner event horizon is

r- = M - (M^2 - a^2)^1/2

a = M is the cutting edge (no Hawking radiation i.e. T = 0)

a > M is a VACUUM ODLRO MACRO-QUANTUM "WAVY" naked singularity -
negative temperature for Hawking radiation?

Note that when a > M the horizons have IMAGINARY part that means an
extended "antenna" in micro-wave engineering analog problem. See also
Alex Burinski's papers.