Dear Wry tinglers:

In accord with our devotion to getting you the leg up on your holiday
shopping, Xexoxial Editions has a limited time offer that you can't refuse!

If you snail or email us your name and address, we'll send you a free
copy of the brand new XEXOXIAL EDITIONS 2005-06 CATALOG. With an
updated listing of all the Xexoxial media in-print to date, the
Catalog is a must have for all those hard-to-get-to corners of your
desire for the consumption of experimental aesthetic goods.

Catalogs are free with all orders. Librarians and collectors
encouraged to respond.

download PDF version (3MB):
http://www.xexoxial.org/pdf/XE_CATALOG_2005.pdf

New titles by Peter Lamborn Wilson, Bern Porter, David Daniels, Irving
Weiss, Elizabeth Was, Andrew Topel, Maria Damon & mIEKAL aND.

XEXOXIAL EDITIONS
Dreamtime Village
10375 Cty Hway A
La Farge, WI 54639 USA