this about sums it up! - I've been reading the ARRL Antenna Book out here
as well as the license manual, getting some ideas - Alan

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Friction Jumping
for Alan Sondheim

there are many obstacles on our map of overcoming
first to crawl around the trailer park with hard-drives and a camera
which crafts colt or weighs the wait of channels blanking in their changing
tended water tanks due south of dark antennas, invisibility

impelled by the after-party to put off materiality
for a materiality the outline of the anarcho-sentimental
bourgeois was ghostly and saturated, undone even,
in the dissolution of pronouns counterpointing their allographs

like paved sinkhole's polyvalence of masked-out potential
being pleasurable tho ideologically a pinch unbecoming
tv's glow refracted bouncing off the metal fence posts
brims integrity of the ironic in situ de-atomizing

like the antennas due south of the water tanks hidden
like the night's headlines burning light, all anagram-ridden

( URLs/DVDs/CDroms/books/etc. see http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt -
revised 7/05 )