Click here: The Assassinated Press

Hughes Hopes To Root Out True Picture Of U.S. With Operation Condescending American Assholes.:
Nominee Says American Agitprop Will Make Iraqis Forget About Ruthless Theft And Destruction Of Their Country.:
State Department's Office Of Cultural Hegemony Will Flood Middle East With Its Greatest Export---Porn.:
Passed Down Hand Job To hand Job: Used CIA 'Masturbation Manuals' Air Dropped On Taliban. Afghani Officials Complain Of Dried Contra Cum; Several Manuals Dripping With DNA Linked To John Negroponte and Elliott Abrams. "Well. Its A Switch from The Customary Blood.":
By MARKED ALIEN & EDWARD BERNAYS

Blair: Britain Won't 'Give One Inch' To Terrorists In Its 'Imperial Crusade To Control Iraq's Resources." "One Inch is All We Got," Blair Announces.:
"What Else Can I Say At This Point. I Don't Want To Queer My Deal With Cheney And Halliburton," Blair Declares.:
Blair Unconcerned About Reasons For Bombings Insuring An Unsuccessful Investigation.
Bush Says "Bombings Are A Small Price To Pay So We In The West Can Continue To Live Like Kings.":
Police Shoot Brazilian In Head Seven Times: "Blimey the bloke was brown like a sand nigger. And he ran when three of our plain clothes men began chasing him with their guns drawn. If he was good Brit. Say a soccer hooligan, eh. He woulda stood his ground and taken his lumps from the bobbies and laughed about it over a pint in hospital," rationalizes Met Police Chief Ian Blair.
By LIMEY PISSANT