no it's fun.

in fact this is POP ular.

now stop being a hater

YOU WANNA CLASH MOFOFOOOOKCAAAAAH

no hatin'

peace

a lord patch decondubbed poetic piece (or hip hop poetics) from a project entitled "notes from new palestine"
(fernwood in victoria, bc) a more at 7:30 production

Mp3 Download here:

http://victoria.indymedia.org/news/2005/06/41552.php

http://ottawa.indymedia.ca/en/2005/05/951.shtml

Planning an attack on a gritty city/a too tall with an army of
sycophants and a castrated bulldog/shout out weight/ all over the
funkedelic cracked heads on Kane/can you maintain/too deep in the con/to
strike a sicness back into a hood long abandoned/Be blobbin/the mic
sucka/he catches wind from an posterior exhuming bitter susses from a
93.P/O/V/Peice the solid dope dumped between couches/as rigs rumble pass
your door/shaking your army//still sic/in ol phat farm jact from seeing
eye straight boys in thongs/doggy stylin mc’s with anal contractions/Out
comes a diorama of a synagogue with jakes running game on da
streetz/Stolen skivvies wearing a freshly washed tee/jact his steez/My
themes are tactical snapshots/A Scientist transforms into higher being =
a blackman/His skin breaks and out comes a negro original persona/more
watts in me thoat/swallow up me coad/Clappin puns with duns/Def me
causally/Holla dappah while collecting epistles from a boomtown
electronic Allah/Watch God’s eye winking at G’z/rocking ready Ethiopians
dizzy with the complexity of liquar/ The mystery of letters = assembled
to stomp stoopidity into hopeful hip new DISordered ceremonies/citing
plantation strategies/Reading palms for robbers/sneaking boxes filled
with audio salmonella/in alleys sold to future whores in dust
sleeves/who killed it’s creator/and pimped it’s sons as crippled
fembots/Thabit/The beat/Thabit/ The beat/Thabit/The beat/The beat/
S’thabit/comin at me well firmé/drop me a spectical in a jiffy/like a
bag full of gooey/Straight up/you were standing steady/between legs of
shakey homies/Loco’s looking for clues to soothe you/leggo smashin
bullies into biddy posses/system tumbler/C’est comme quoi/Check
ça/s’all la/Headphones hooked to mental defectors/I got the bruthas/bet
you a dime to 9/what will blow your spot to spits from Timbuktu.

Mp3 Download here:

http://slamidol.tripod.com/

http://www.sleepybrain.net/vanilla.html

Good Violence (respects to Robert Palmer)

1426 Lawrence Y Braithwaite (aka Lord Patch)
New Palestine/Fernwood/The Hood
Victoria, BC

Other Downloads:

Hurricane Angel "luckily, i was half cat":

 http://omnipresentrecords.com/ishaq/?media_id=8

jUStin!katKO wrote:
this is obnoxious.