*

moved he was he many-headed accumulator
strophe on the left and at best

*

his many-eyed wonder at a world and all
it twirled in a grey light and whirled on

*

glimmer in a wordy many-tongued media morph
even old and older he held onto something

*

he looked with his many-looking manyone and not
anyone could see in this frock frolic weasel pop

*

why not call it one star in the many-starred
children's song of the many-wronged mar

*

he sees us here and we near the many-headed mister
who didn't know us on the many-treaded blister

*

we walked on and he many-talked the talk
as people dropped the drop at his feet

*

the foot of the beat of his one more he
of the flung-far manything he made this morning

*

--
Bob Marcacci