on having the sagacity to over-look my macromania
(as a five part shifter)

crooning an obverse suddenly overripens
I'm usually more Aztec in the clouded radar
so is he suddenly less volucrinoline
and if mirror flexes according to when
of staining the momentary ledge's vista
too if by way of ministering to all single
in each clawing my toga passes muster
in each clawing the presence underneathe gives
something so prone to modification so
as to a sense of finality the ear says knife
now Nike's obverse trails a ditherhombic
I incline into episodes such fanciful eunauseam
as the hammock glides particular to its stripe
then into the rain washed fall's leaving
arrived to see in dew a jactancy's martyr
homunculi my doppelganger's feline cradle strings

overripens crooning an obverse suddenly
radar I'm usually more Aztec in the clouded
volucrinoline so is he suddenly less
when and if mirror flexes according to
vista of staining the momentary ledge's
single too if by way of ministering to all
muster in each clawing my toga passes
gives in each clawing the presence underneathe
so something so prone to modification
knife as to a sense of finality the ear says
ditherhombic now Nike's obverse trails a
eunauseam I incline into episodes such fanciful
stripe as the hammock glides particular to its
leaving then into the rain washed fall's
martyr arrived to see in dew a jactancy's
strings homunculi my doppelganger's feline cradle

suddenly overripens crooning an obverse
clouded radar I'm usually more Aztec in the
less volucrinoline so is he suddenly
to when and if mirror flexes according
ledge's vista of staining the momentary
all single too if by way of ministering to
passes muster in each clawing my toga
underneathe gives in each clawing the presence
modification so something so prone to
says knife as to a sense of finality the ear
a ditherhombic now Nike's obverse trails
fanciful eunauseam I incline into episodes such
its stripe as the hammock glides particular to
fall's leaving then into the rain washed
jactancy's martyr arrived to see in dew a
cradle strings homunculi my doppelganger's feline

obverse suddenly overripens crooning an
the clouded radar I'm usually more Aztec in
suddenly less volucrinoline so is he
according to when and if mirror flexes
momentary ledge's vista of staining the
to all single too if by way of ministering
toga passes muster in each clawing my
presence underneathe gives in each clawing the
to modification so something so prone
ear says knife as to a sense of finality the
trails a ditherhombic now Nike's obverse
such fanciful eunauseam I incline into episodes
to its stripe as the hammock glides particular
washed fall's leaving then into the rain
a jactancy's martyr arrived to see in dew
feline cradle strings homunculi my doppelganger's

an obverse suddenly overripens crooning
in the clouded radar I'm usually more Aztec
he suddenly less volucrinoline so is
flexes according to when and if mirror
the momentary ledge's vista of staining
ministering to all single too if by way of
my toga passes muster in each clawing
the presence underneathe gives in each clawing
prone to modification so something so
the ear says knife as to a sense of finality
obverse trails a ditherhombic now Nike's
episodes such fanciful eunauseam I incline into
particular to its stripe as the hammock glides
rain washed fall's leaving then into the
dew a jactancy's martyr arrived to see in
doppelganger's feline cradle strings homunculi my