I only saw part of it, but the debate was about if it is acceptable...
their mother was on and she claimed to be a "white nationalist" and
said it was only natural that she be teaching her children her views.

Some guy from a neo-nazi band was actually questioning (a bit) whether
it was acceptable, since they are so young and may not really
understand the wider implications.

When they interview the two they didn't seem to really get it, and
were at times spouting things that could have been only fed to them
from an adult, a neo-adult but an adult...

I haven't looked at the website but at one point in the piece they
showed a photo of them wearing t-shirts with happy faces bearing
hitler moustaches and hairstyle...

I hope they can get loose from this, that during adolescence they will
rebel against their parent's views...

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:24:14 -0400