Minuscule goon meat

I will, or my will will.  I will eat my mesmerized mutton.  I will eat my
mutton ore.  I will eat my mutton smut.  I will eat it.  I will swill it, or my
will will swill it.  It will be spilt.  It will be spoilt.  My will will spill
it on the mutton pole.  You will spill me.  You will munch on my mutton slop
too.  You will scarf it up.  You will gnaw on it, as I gnaw on you.  I will not
eat you up.  I will eat it.  I will not eat you.  My will will not eat you.
The mutton night will not gnaw on you. The tongue meat in undies, off-white,
will piss on the index wad of spittle that is in shock.  The index hocker is
not in shock.  Spit pus on the index hocker.  It's in hock.  It's a lightly
mottled smudge.  The messier hamstrung atonalities are glib-like, gullible and
unmapped.  The impenetrable lilt and flow is jerking along, vitiating the
thickening gilt of the contrapuntal humdrum drivel that is only detrimental to
the taffy stasis of the thinned-out, explicative scuttlebutt verdure.  A piece
of it is being disseminated and stained -- unadorned.  What about the ore.  I
will not eat it.  You will eat it, or my will will not nibble on you.  My will
will vomit it out of the brain of morning.  Your will will not eat it if the
medulla oblongata is ineligible.  Besides, too few possess the unlikely
unwillingness to be unkind to it.

Precise refractions collapse.  Shimmering imprecision is explicitly pointless.
Truncated intersections are pristine.  Indefinitely sudden, the tremulous
tonality is construed as being a warbling perversion of decay.  Diatonic
precision is being ambushed by the linkless buffer of an inherent fart on the
edge of being fractally mapped.  Pre-primordial chaos is not inexplicitly
exact.  We shall interface with the facts, with the bald void of my
dimensionless pubic hair saturated with the incised implosions of the murmurs
of exhaustion.

A nosegay, slightly askew, without chromatic creases to the lightly rubbed
edges, wanes:  prismoidal eye stunned in a stung hole:  will the disjointed
projectile, without cellophane on its cone, thwart or devour the inconceivable
membranes of the trapezoidal polygons.

--Bob BrueckL