From: "Alan Sondheim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <WRYTING-L@LISTSERV.UTORONTO.CA>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: Karl Marx as an android Cosmonaut

Wonder if weik is related to wiki, don't think so but nice association,
pciture great, love especially the plastic surfaces, who's in the photo,
was tempted to re/rhyme your writing, have headache, wrote about rain
elsewhere, alan, thanks!

( URLs/DVDs/CDroms/books/etc. see http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt -
revised 7/05 )