From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED] " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <WRYTING-L@LISTSERV.UTORONTO.CA>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 9:06 AM
Subject: contact

Hello,

I recently placed a bid on item#5600846099 being a wheelchair for me that i
really need do to my age(87 years old) and it seems that i can not find the
auction anymore...May i please know if you are the seller of the item above?
Regards,

Greta.

Este puente no tienes excusa: Vuelos, Hoteles, Fines de Semana, Vacaciones.
http://viajes.wanadoo.es