of

    the Italian Renaissance, especially the Florentine

 the Italian Renaissance, especially the Florentine
 the Italian Renaissance, especially the Florentine

   programs I developed my confused fumblings with knot theory programs I
developed

 my confused fumblings with knot theory  my
 my confused fumblings with knot theory
 my
 my

   self-hatreds and their ten realistic justifications self-hatreds and
their

ten realistic justifications  Vito Acconci
ten realistic justifications
 Vito Acconci
 Vito Acconci

   and Kathy Acker Rosemarie Mayer and Laurie Anderson and Kathy Acker

 Rosemarie Mayer and Laurie Anderson  my
 Rosemarie Mayer and Laurie Anderson
    Anglo-Saxon riddles and Bede's history and work on the Tabernacle

 all  Dostoevsky and most  Dostoevsky and most
 Dostoevsky and most

 Dogen and the times  the coming  the coming
 the coming

 Ethnology  my
 Ethnology
 my difficulty  recognition  various

 recognition  various
   difficulty
 various
 laughter

   Irigaray and the open door the chora and fluid mechanics Irigaray and
the open door

 the chora and fluid mechanics  guitars
 the chora and fluid mechanics
 guitars
 guitars

   and sitars and mrdangam and my recordings the movement and sitars and
mrdangam and my recordings

 the movement  my hands
 the movement
 my hands
 my hands

 film and video cameras and the transformation  mechanism to the
 film and video cameras and the transformation
 mechanism to the
 mechanism to the

   internalized world  electronics    internalized world
 electronics  the Everglades and their
 electronics
 the Everglades and their
 the Everglades and their

   miraculous panoply  flora and fauna    miraculous panoply
 flora and fauna  rare species and our delight
 flora and fauna
 rare species and our delight
 rare species and our delight

   at seeing them for the very first time new species at seeing them for
the very first time

 new species  the people I
 new species
 the people I
 the people I

   have hurt and my inability to make amends the theory have hurt and my
inability to make amends

 the theory  the abacus
 the theory
 the abacus
 the abacus

   and the variety  historical and prehistoric abaci    and the variety

 historical and prehistoric abaci  the community
 historical and prehistoric abaci
 the community
 the community

 the
 the

   tendencies  my wor    tendencies
 my wor  the micrscope and the interiorities made
 my wor
 the micrscope and the interiorities made
 the micrscope and the interiorities made

   worlds to me my inability to seek or attain salvation worlds to me
 my inability to seek or attain salvation  the world
 my inability to seek or attain salvation
 the world
 the world

 books and my loss within them and losing myself within them
 books and my loss within them and losing myself within them
   Azure and her love me which I will never understand Azure and her love
 me which I will never understand  my family
 me which I will never understand
 my family
 my family

 whom I have cut f forever  my