I meant Cellini not Celine. Sorry.
Toulouse Lautrec is in my pencil legs:

Biography for
Gibby Haynes
Height
6' 5" (1.96 m)

Trivia
Father is Jerry Haynes, star of the long-running children's program
also sang for rock band "P", which he formed with Johnny Depp.
since 1982, has been lead singer of Texas-based psycho-rockers the Butthole
Surfers.
Gibby Haynes' dad, Jerry, was "Mr. Peppermint" in the children's TV show.
Performed with industrial music band Ministry on song "Jesus Built My Hotrod"
in 1991.

Watching fucking idiot hillbillies throw vegetables at the Clash in Memorial
Auditorium.
The same Auditorium Elvis had played in some 30 odd years previous,
also Gnat King Cole.

Jim Montcrease sold me Angel Dust instead of X and put me in the Hospital.

I'm sitting with Dan Wilkes in the Medieval Inn in Dallas having a half-yard of
Newcastle.
The Glamour is unbearable. My wife is in shock at the exquisite nature of our
hand knitted
carrot toboggans.

Two years earlier, that same night, I walked in on Aaron and a black hooker
having sex
with a murdered chicken. He said, "Tetrodotoxin can also be a powerful
aphrodisiac.."

When I was 8, me and my gay lover found a severed hand. Later that same day I
would lose
3 fingernails in a concrete bench moving accident after performing horrible
experiments with
a chemistry set and my gay lover on a neighbor's dog.