Hi - I haven't been able to read him straighton or Joyce for that matter,
except for the shorter stuff... I knew Son House a bit; he was
'discovered' as you know again after the 30s or so, he was if I remember
ok, somewhere near Buffalo? Met him in Cambridge, the people I knew were
the people who were working w/him, Al Wilson was one, later Canned Heat
Singer, I think there was a Phil Spiro or Spero, this was so long ago, -
alan