Gangs of 14 year old girls are kicking people to death on street corner

Gangs of 14 year old girls are filming the violent murder of grown men

On their pay as you go mobile phones

A man in my house said he’s seen the gangs of girls in the shop

A man in my house said they dress in a gang uniform

A man in my house said you wouldn’t blink

If one of these girls got hit over by a bus

Two unborn children were sucked out of my body at my consent

A brother and sister for my daughter and son

I let my hair down after work last week

A man said I looked like an earth mother

With my hair around my face

I wondered how any woman with children

Could be anything but earths mother

Whether their hair hangs halfway down their back

Or is shaved to a clean and shiny scalp

Gangs of teenage girls are murdering grown men

On the street in the middle of the night

My teenage daughter weeps for no reason in her bed

My 13 year old daughter just wants to be left alone

With her new video mobile phone

Each second hammers us one step further into the grave

xp