had to try it out..
:)

In those days Noel and I had built the largest wooden skateboard ramp
(with decks) that we could find reference to. His dad was an ex-convict doctor
who had planted rows of marijuana like corn in a drug fueled haze.

Kit helped us build it. His dad was a one-armed alcoholic who had lost
his arm in an industrial meat grinder in the family business as a teen, but
Kit's
dad was brilliant and designed solar energy heating systems.

Shelly was gang-raped after she snorted X at a Fraternity party. She
wasn't really raped, but she regretted her actions. She attempted suicide
on the roof of the building where it happened. One of the boys saved her life.

Justin's wealthy family lived in an ultra-modern round walled house. His dad
collected
real samurai swords and we played Dungeons and Dragons there, and watched
the Night Flight classic "J Men". He was instantly decapitated in a car
accident.