Wegway Primary Culture Magazine will be ceasing publication.

I’m very sorry to disappoint the many subscribers and supporters of the magazine. Both personal and financial factors have brought me to this difficult decision.

If someone were willing and able to carry on, I would consider selling Wegway – a partial list of assets includes:

5700 art-related email contacts (mostly North America with about 250 international contacts)

850 art-related postal contacts (mostly North America)

The Wegway name

CMPA membership (Canadian Magazine Publishers Association)

Newsstand distribution in the U.S. and Canada

Functional website and domain name www.wegway.com

Canada Post publications account

Wegway back issues plus the “clip art” data cd

I am available to help with the transition and willing to remain in an advisory capacity.

Perhaps this unfortunate turn of events will be someone’s golden opportunity.

Thank you

Steve Armstrong

Editor/Publisher

Wegway