     2 television, i'm thinking about video,
     3 whether context is everything, and /
     4 or whether there's anything at all,
     5 other than context, after all one can
     6 like anything, set up like a curling
     7 shot, i went out yesterday, down the
     8 street, perhaps the day before, i'm
     9 not sure, past willie sutton's house,
    10 made a short video, actually into the
    11 memory stick at not so good
    12 resolution, with 'this PAL' camera
    13 i'm testing, he was the most wanted
    14 by the fbi at one point, bank robber,
    15 famous for something he didn't say,
    16 the house is a wreck what with all
    17 the development and gentrification
    18 going on, the owner wants 1.2 million
    19 for the property and the adjacent
    20 one, the house will have to be torn

    21 down, that's certain, it's been
    22 it's already falling, you can see
    23 through the walls, looks like sweden
    24 is ahead, rooting for switzerland, so
    25 it's the decay of a bank robber's
    26 home, he'll never get the money, i
    27 mean for the property, it's about one
    28 and a half times the footage everyone
    29 else is asking, still unbelievably
    30 expensive, there were toughs living
    31 there a while ago, they wrecked the
    32 place, i think the owner was waiting
    33 for that, now it's boarded up,
    34 falling apart, dangerous to the new
    35 neighborhood, the contiguous houses
    36 are in fine fettle, excellent shape,
    37 you might be able to tell with the
    38 video, i'm not sure, they're coded
    39 for better times, it's a shaky place,
    40 the neighborhood, going up at the
    41 moment in terms of property values,
    42 wait until the next terror and
    43 everyone leaves new york, we'd go, we
    44 we'd go too, you can reach us at
    45 http://www.asondheim.org/sutton.mpg
    46 but we won't guarantee we'll answer,
    47 we've got no electric, toilet,