ooooooooooooooooooooooook, well, this isn't autobiographical - apart from the peeling potatoes one.  the friday comment is meant to make the statement that you picked up on, so i guess that worked.

mozza
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: sweet 16 and never been kissed

If you don't want to talk about Friday, that is probably the day you should be talking about.

morrigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Saturday he took me from behind while I was peeling potatoes.
On Sunday he got on top of me and the bed shook with every thrust.
On Monday he was tired, so sat yawning before taking a book to bed.
On Tuesday he pressed my face into the pillows and knelt between my legs.
On Wednesday he lay back, waiting for me to take the initiative.
On Thursday he got very drunk and made use of every orifice.
I don’t want to talk about Friday.

Yahoo! Mail

Checked by AVG Free Edition.