From: "J. Lehmus" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:53:17 +0100
To: WRYTING-L@LISTSERV.UTORONTO.CA
Subject: Re: mommartz1

He has a website? I'd like to see his complete filmography.

I have transferred most of his films available through archive.org onto
DVD and would recommend 'Der Garten Eden' for anyone. It is a very
enjoyable, long, and very slow film, and watching it is rewarding even
when you understand very little of the language spoken (like me).

Haven't looked at your version of 'Die Angst am Rhein' yet. Hope you
preserved at least some of the soundtrack of the original.

j.