some films of murnau

*
scowling stage right to ennui at the fourth wall foot mascara
attitudinal scream spins the woman by the stove as fists eyes eyes
fists pinhole shrink waiting by the beach along she comes as plaid the
whip of wind in
comes the man with more mascara
sees you. the mist of particles becomes other a screen, sheen
do you remember her sneaking up
those hats in boats
pliers of feet and yes
the man with more mascara
hands like fish to the side
line upper left thru screaming head clutching
they eros strap and titanic into the wind
thank you silence he falls to gnash ground
fences leads door to fences of doors but do door leads houses to beach
pickets
) night (

*
nosferatu the last laugh sunrise
nosferatu as 50s road movie
nosferatu ass

"dying"   rimes   w.  ding

*
phantom murmur bldgs slump stiffer courtyard
ghost chariot runs you down
running arms outstretched i would forget it all
for wrought iron railings and die on melodramatic
elsewhere she floats in rumples
demand appearance
can't you see thru smile
that i'm brinking madness
and prone to head hugs
maniacal hands

*
stairs wed whirls and alcoves
stall the mob of the suited
young boys that take your coats
dancing to big face
then face in a dim
and splits on a carriage
why not funerate the gown
and wallish the fitting
while heaping stalks
box horse gallop
for empty seconds
drinking and drinking i smoke rising
is my face doing this in a hole
turned away and sinking
a bicycle revolving above
and dance floor whirl
collapsing lead foot

*
a greased head turns a night we'll never forget
iris to me stern turn and laugh when one shot

(...) hops railings until one day turning falls
these hardbound yellow pages make me sweat

       not  so  ha  ha  when  you  are  it

a hand to the gauze collapsing now in sepia wonder
confession end